Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oracle's Pigaches

Go down

Oracle's Pigaches Empty Oracle's Pigaches

Post  Mikata Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:06 am

I am interested in getting this item for my brd. They come from Dea, a third tier ZNM on the first path (Mamool Ja path). I have gotten Zeni points for at least the first tier fight.

This is the item; very useful for a Wind build set.

Oracle's Pigaches Image:Oracle%27s_Pigaches

Oracle's Pigaches [Rare/Exclusive]
[Feet] All Races
DEF: 13 HP +15 MP +25
Wind Instrument Skill +5
MP Recovered While Healing +2
Lv. 72 WHM / BLM / BRD / SMN

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Zeni_Notorious_Monsters is the wiki link to the Zeni mob tier structure.

To get the pop item for Dea, a tier 1 and then a tier 2 mob must be defeated to allow one to obtain the tier 3 pop item. I (and potentially others) will need help with all three fights. The gear drops from each NM are not 100%, although the item needed to get the next tier pop item is 100% drop, if the NM is defeated.

If you are interested in getting some Oracle's Pigaches, please post here, so we can potentially do some of these fights together. To get started in getting your first pop item.. check out the following Zeni points guide: http://www.ffxi.hyperionx.net/?p=59 it will help you figure out how to get points. The process is somewhat cumbersome, so don't wait until the scheduled day of the fight to get started on getting your points.

Gogogo BRD, lol.

-Mika

Mikata
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Oracle's Pigaches Empty Re: Oracle's Pigaches

Post  Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:45 am

Mika, what a great post and a great idea! I would love to help out. I haven't begun this process yet but I'll see what I can do to get rolling so I'm able to help.

Mika BRD is a gogo!! Maybe Neo's too?? *pokes the Elf*

Allie

Back to top Go down

Oracle's Pigaches Empty helping...? GREAT! but you don't need Zeni points to help...

Post  Mikata Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:59 pm

helping...? GREAT!!! but you don't need Zeni points to help..., only the person(s) popping the NM needs Zeni points (to get the pop item).

Otherwise, my understanding is that all of the NM fights are open, and up to an alliance can participate.

-Mika

*/em already poked the Elf re: gomlek* (hehe)

Mikata
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Oracle's Pigaches Empty Re: Oracle's Pigaches

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum