Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optical Hat run

Go down

Optical Hat run Empty Optical Hat run

Post  Admin Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:07 am

This will take place sunday 27th of april.
Starting time will be 2pm est. 19british. Det er klokken 20 dansk tid Lemon lmao.

We will need as many players as possible for this run, so please back up on this run. If we are doing well, more events of this type will be set up in the future.

If you have questions about which job to go as or if you are popping, please let me know here or ingame =)

Tanjer

Admin
Admin

http://atomic.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Optical Hat run Empty Re: Optical Hat run

Post  Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:53 am

Sounds good Tanj. I'll come help out. I can come either rdm/drk to stun or on my blm. I think the LS has a few rdm so blm may be the way to go for me. lemme know.

Allie

Back to top Go down

Optical Hat run Empty Sunday April 27th

Post  Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:46 pm

What a fun time we had on this run! We had five people who needed O hats and all 5 people got them. We did wipe the first pop after a valiant effort was made by all. Darklemon had a spare cluster with him and gave it to Arai. Good thinking Lemon. Glad you had that spare with you. Very Happy

Congratulations go to:
Arai
Darklemon
Leuplationt
Mikata
Sephzero

Special Thanks to:
Artielange
Koncubine
Shegorath

With the help of some good friends of LS mates, this became a more fun adventure and the success that it was.

Back to top Go down

Optical Hat run Empty Optical Hat Run

Post  Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:11 pm

I would personally like to thank everyone who came out to this event. I had more fun on the run than I have had in a very long time. Everyone worked together and seemed to have fun. We need to do more events like this in the future.

Again thank you again for helping me get my hat and congratulations to the other 4 who got theirs.

Leuplationt

Back to top Go down

Optical Hat run Empty Re: Optical Hat run

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down