Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gil Fun & Eximent! for you. Destroyers for me

Go down

Gil Fun & Eximent! for you. Destroyers for me Empty Gil Fun & Eximent! for you. Destroyers for me

Post  Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 am

Well, i think the easyer way to my objective is Double Dragonian! And i need help with it!

This is the link for the ffxiclopedia page:
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Double_Dragonian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The setup could be:

Two tanks:
Yonyo-PLD
????-???

Two DD:
Neo-Sam
???-???

Sleeper and Healer:
Reikha-RDM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the strategy ive seen more reasonable:

Standard PartyStrategy:

Two tanks, two DD, a sleeper and a healer appear to be the best set up for this fight.
The best strategy appears to be to Elemental Seal and Sleep the Minstrel, have one tank hang back and build hate on the Minstrel, and have the other tank and the two DD quickly dispatch the Berserker. Once that is done, kite the Minstrel until it is dead.

One thing to remember is that the dragons become massively stronger after they use Soul Voice and Mighty Strikes, so quickly killing the Berzerker after it uses Mighty Strikes is critical. It does not have very much HP, but its defense will increase a lot after it uses Mighty Strikes. The moves to avoid after the Minstrel uses Soul Voices are Chaos Blade (knocks a 75 WAR/NIN to about 300 HP) and Lodesong which is a massive AoE Gravity and can easily kill a kiting tank~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I encourage you to bring your orb and join the fun, since there are allways other interesting drops from KSNM.

Personally i am just interested in the Destroyers.(althou selling stuff for gil isnt bad either) and have KS for 2 rounds.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum