Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yorva Organs

2 posters

Go down

Yorva Organs Empty Yorva Organs

Post  Byla Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:18 am

Hey guys if you need any Yorva Organs for your Gorgets we have been going Thursday Night 8:30pm EST, trying to be done by 11pm EST. We have been going a few weeks so there are 3 or so people who have earned the next drops. But I will stay helping til any who want get thiers. If you do come and get drop we ask you help the others who have helped you get yours.
When we have enough people- which has been the case lately, we do the Om which are 100% drop. Easy kill just need enough people. Never a death, so come for the exp & the good company/fun times if ya want.
Byla
Byla
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Yorva Organs Empty Re: Yorva Organs

Post  Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:12 pm

I totaly would but i have Dyna in Thursday nights >.<

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanjer Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Byla wrote:Hey guys if you need any Yorva Organs for your Gorgets we have been going Thursday Night 8:30pm EST, trying to be done by 11pm EST. We have been going a few weeks so there are 3 or so people who have earned the next drops. But I will stay helping til any who want get thiers. If you do come and get drop we ask you help the others who have helped you get yours.
When we have enough people- which has been the case lately, we do the Om which are 100% drop. Easy kill just need enough people. Never a death, so come for the exp & the good company/fun times if ya want.

Great event and a great chance for everyone able to be there to get a shot a pretty damn cool fantastic item, sash or gorget.
Tanjer
Tanjer

https://www.facebook.com "Karsten Larsen" feel free to look me up

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum