Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

celestial nexus

Go down

celestial nexus Empty celestial nexus

Post  Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:03 am

Help needed for celestial nexus . Is there anyone thats free that mite beabl to help me get this done?

Back to top Go down

celestial nexus Empty Re: celestial nexus

Post  Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:51 am

We did this a few weeks ago but I'm up for kicking the lil guy in the buts again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmachine Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:06 am

i will try help ya out if i can, presume you want to do it before sunday, just a suggestion; why dont you try do it on Thrsday after sky farming , at least pp will be in sky then Very Happy

Warmachine
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

celestial nexus Empty thanx War

Post  Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:52 am

Warmachine wrote:i will try help ya out if i can, presume you want to do it before sunday, just a suggestion; why dont you try do it on Thrsday after sky farming , at least pp will be in sky then Very Happy
I would if i could War , thing is you guys farm around 2 pm est ! Weekdays i dont get home from work till 9-930 est but thanx for offering you help ill see what i can do to get this done with some NA players

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:38 am

In just lemme know time

Back to top Go down

celestial nexus Empty konc

Post  Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 am

shouted for 3 hrs for celestail nexus in whitegate . and it seemed to have paid off im ready for storms of fate ty to all that offered help i appreciate it even though everyone was busy lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:32 am

koncubine wrote:shouted for 3 hrs for celestail nexus in whitegate . and it seemed to have paid off im ready for storms of fate ty to all that offered help i appreciate it even though everyone was busy lol

Congratz Konc

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:19 am

Midgetking wrote:
koncubine wrote:shouted for 3 hrs for celestail nexus in whitegate . and it seemed to have paid off im ready for storms of fate ty to all that offered help i appreciate it even though everyone was busy lol

Congratz Konc
TY MK

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:42 am

i need to mission done too lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: