Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KSNM 30 blm manaburn are you interested

3 posters

Go down

KSNM 30 blm manaburn are you interested Empty KSNM 30 blm manaburn are you interested

Post  tidustom Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:59 am

I would like to set up a manuburn for ksnm 30 Operation desert storm using a lachesis orb waugroon shrine

I need 5 blm and a rdm or bard

This can be quite profitable max return is 760k average around 60k. we will use your orb your drop

If you are interested in doing this please post here and I will arrange a day for it probably a monday or tuesday as these are free atm

Tidustom blm/whm
tidustom
tidustom
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

KSNM 30 blm manaburn are you interested Empty Re: KSNM 30 blm manaburn are you interested

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:20 am

Can be done with fewer, even soro, if semi-well equipped. Every BLM preferably has the same subjob for timed nukes, but it's not necessary. This is how:

1) Buff up.
2) Thundaga III, so you hit all six.
3) Sleepga II.
4) If they're still up, jump to 1).
5) Collect your rewards.

Even if they all go for the same BLM after nukes (very likely), they probably won't be able to break Blink + Stoneskin + Phalanx with PDT- gear, so you can resleep them np. Two BLMs casting Sleepga II will ensure they will be reslept.

They have 5k HP each, so two decent BLMs will need two Sleepga II only, finishing the shizz in three salvos of Thundaga III twice each. Barring lolresists, six BLMs on a timed nuke can one-shot them. Solo, you will most likely need MP drinks and MP potions or Manafont, for your MP pool probably won't be sufficient to toss out 5~6 -ga III, 4~5 Sleepga II and rebuffs.

Back to top Go down

KSNM 30 blm manaburn are you interested Empty Re: KSNM 30 blm manaburn are you interested

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Or 1 Blm and 5 DD's/nin works VERY well.

Or 1 Blm and 1 Rdm and 4DD/nin.

Those are also very easys wasys to win. the DD take there own mob and kill then help kill others if you finish first. Then kill the one that no one has fought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Midgetking wrote:Those are also very easys wasys to win. the DD take there own mob and kill then help kill others if you finish first. Then kill the one that no one has fought.

Because of the TP feed and the resulting AoE spam, it is recommended that DDs take their scorpion as far away from the others as possible. A few bad AoE hits can easily do significant dmg.

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmachine Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:04 am

whatever way you decide to do, i can come help with it, i wont be using an orb though

Warmachine
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  chasey Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:38 am

i'll play with u guys on this - either DD or manburn method works for moi!
chasey
chasey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down