Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20th - 26th of July

4 posters

Go down

20th - 26th of July Empty 20th - 26th of July

Post  Tanjer Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:39 am

There will be no events this week.

Over the last 3-4 weeks it has been noticed that we are down to around 4-6 players in the shell during the week.
This number is not at all satisfying to set up God fights on sundays.

It seems like we all could use a break from events.
During August we will take a look at Atomic's roster and see who is left and still playing in Atomic.
For now and till the end of August all Linkshell activities are closed down.

Enjoy your break.
Tanjer
Tanjer

https://www.facebook.com "Karsten Larsen" feel free to look me up

Back to top Go down

20th - 26th of July Empty Re: 20th - 26th of July

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:39 am

Tanjer wrote:
Over the last 3-4 weeks it has been noticed that we are down to around 4-6 players in the shell during the week.

And thats the key during the week. How do you know if ppl are going to show up for gods??? So if you make something and then ppl dont show for gods on sunday then call it. Not calling it the day before when we have no clue how many ppl are going to show. Thats just me and im sorry if this post is gonna piss anyone off, it not what i mean to do. Well that just my thought on canceling the day before the actuall event.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanjer Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:56 pm

I can see that this cancelling is pissing you off MK.
For that I am sorry.

This is one of the reasons.

http://atomic.heavenforum.org/sky-wishlist-f16/sky-drops-how-to-obtain-t35.htm

3-5 ppl chose to spend time in Atomic over the last 2 weeks.
Genbu was close to being cancelled since we had the same amount of members choosing to spend time in Atomic the week before.

This week has been exactly the same. To me a shell with higher numbers than 3-5 members shows me that ppl are seriously interested in spending time in Atomic. Lately that has not been the case. I know you have been looking forward to doing Byakko, believe me I know.

I refuse to Lead a skyshell that has turned in to a Shell where members log in once a week only to obtain gear, then move back to the shell from which they came from. That has not ever been the case before and that is not the reason why I made Atomic.

I understand that ppl have a social shell that they jump on to and spend some time there. But over the last couple of weeks we have been down to so few members during a week that I find it hard to believe that ppl are actually still interested in being in Atomic.

This is not an angry reaction on my side. It is just confusion over a shell that used to carry numbers like 20-25 players, suddenly turned around to have only 5-10 players popping in.

Like I said, a break will probably do us all good.
Tanjer
Tanjer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zano Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:13 pm

I'm sorry for my absence Tanjer ;.; maybe it was me being stupid, but I took the time we didnt have events to talk to some people I havent heard from in a while, IRL and in game. But I want to personally apologize for not being on in the shell, lately. I do still plan on attending all events that I can, when we are back on track, because I enjoy those NM's during sky farming each week xD

Well, as said, hope you can forgive this idiot Razz
Zano
Zano
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanjer Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Zano wrote:I'm sorry for my absence Tanjer ;.; maybe it was me being stupid, but I took the time we didnt have events to talk to some people I havent heard from in a while, IRL and in game. But I want to personally apologize for not being on in the shell, lately. I do still plan on attending all events that I can, when we are back on track, because I enjoy those NM's during sky farming each week xD

Well, as said, hope you can forgive this idiot Razz

No no no Zano. No need to appologize at all. Read it again and see that I dont mind at all anyone having a social lol. Its just that when I dont see more than a handfull of ppl around, thats when I start to worry lol. Not for the first week but when it keeps going on.
I just want to be sure that everyone feels like going to Sky with Atomic still. I am all done with Sky myself, so basically I am doing this for you guys =).
Tanjer
Tanjer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zano Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Im definately still up for sky Very Happy

Thats the thing, I apologize for a lot of crap, lol. old habits or w/e Very Happy
Zano
Zano
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  igu Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:17 pm

I know i am one of this online ones... and this weekend in particular i was off for my son's birthday!

And I am up for anything, I'm here to help and get my space/respect on the LS too...

But Tanjer is right! Last week i didn't see even 10 online!

Anyway, I'm here! ^^
igu
igu
Expert Adventurer

http://www.goduto.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lechero Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:52 pm

I agree with MK, I don't think it should have been canceled 13 hours before the start time. I know "time spent in atomic as a social shell" is one of the outlines of obtaining gear, maybe lot rights should have been adjusted then instead of canceling the whole thing. I don't think it's fair to the people that have put the time in.

Lech, MK, NB, Kewlman, Apachie, Ariadne, Koncubine, Chasey

Those were the people potentially up for drops on byakko... did they not meet the requirements for obtaining gear in sky? Of those i'd say maybe Koncubine and Apachie spent the least time in Atomic outside of sky events. Although Apachie would probably spend more time if he actually knew about that outline (i never told him cause i hadn't read it myself until a week or two ago >.<)

Lechero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanjer Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Lechero wrote:I agree with MK, I don't think it should have been canceled 13 hours before the start time.

I waited to see what the weekend showed numberwise - when we were still 3-5 players during Saturday the run was cancelled. I do not find it particularly funny running around in an empty shell a full week seeing all members scattered around in other shells, only to log in to Atomic on the day of a God fight. I find that having 3-5 members in Atomic during a week/end and 20-25 members in the shell for a god fight strange. This has never happened before.

You can rest assured that if this keeps going on - then I am done leading Sky. I have better things to do than running an empty shell where ppl only logs in to farm Sky and collect gear. If I wanted it to be that way - then I am sure you would have found a thread about that too. Atomic is both social and serious.

Lechero wrote:I know "time spent in atomic as a social shell" is one of the outlines of obtaining gear, maybe lot rights should have been adjusted then instead of canceling the whole thing. I don't think it's fair to the people that have put the time in.

Fair? We have always been fair Lech. We have practically been doing Sky every weekend (with a few exeptions)
for more than a year now. Been in sky every weekend - taken our time to farm/help members getting Sky, doing events, gearing ppl up. Dont you tell me that you dont think we are fair. I could have stopped Sky 6 months ago when everyone were practically at the end of their list - but we decided to build our roster and help members get gear so the shell could improve.

Over the last 14 days 3 of the players below have been in the shell during the week (not just for farming): MK, NB, Kewlman.

Lech, MK, NB, Kewlman, Apachie, Ariadne, Koncubine, Chasey

Lechero wrote:Those were the people potentially up for drops on byakko... did they not meet the requirements for obtaining gear in sky?

Yes they do and they will still do when we pick up Sky again. What makes you think they dont?

Lechero wrote:Of those i'd say maybe Koncubine and Apachie spent the least time in Atomic outside of sky events. Although Apachie would probably spend more time if he actually knew about that outline (i never told him cause i hadn't read it myself until a week or two ago >.<)

The thread you didnt learn about until a week or 2 ago is not new. It has been there since last year. There is nothing new about it. You simply didnt read it. I have told EVERYONE to check the forum and see what is going on in the shell. Numerous times. If they dont - well I cannot make them.
Tanjer
Tanjer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lechero Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 pm

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you on the boards Tanj, i'll /t in game if i have anything to say. the only thing I will reply to here is:

The thread you didnt learn about until a week or 2 ago is not new. It has been there since last year. There is nothing new about it. You simply didnt read it. I have told EVERYONE to check the forum and see what is going on in the shell. Numerous times. If they dont - well I cannot make them.

I wasn't implying that it wasn't there or is new, i was only speaking in defense of Apachie who isn't on the shell much, he wasn't aware because I didn't give him the information. He doesn't have regular access to a PC, and when he does it's usually limited, so please don't hold it against him that he hasn't been on the shell outside of sky events. Even now it's kind of tough for him not to stay on his regular social because his wife and family are all there.

Lechero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanjer Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Lechero wrote:I'm not gonna go back and forth with you on the boards Tanj, i'll /t in game if i have anything to say. the only thing I will reply to here is:

I wasn't implying that it wasn't there or is new, i was only speaking in defense of Apachie who isn't on the shell much, he wasn't aware because I didn't give him the information. He doesn't have regular access to a PC, and when he does it's usually limited, so please don't hold it against him that he hasn't been on the shell outside of sky events. Even now it's kind of tough for him not to stay on his regular social because his wife and family are all there.

You replied to the thread and there is nothing wrong with that. I replied to you, providing an answer.
It is fine to be irritated over a cancel just as much as I am irritated over not seeing regular members in the shell and therefore cancelling an event.

You dont need to defend anyone Lech. If you read my provious posts you would see that I am not trying to make anyone feel guilty. It is just a fact that when noone is in shell - noone is in shell and therefore there is no reason for me to put any work in to a Sky god. It's a 2way street after all, isnt it? =)
Tanjer
Tanjer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down