Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a bad feeling.

+6
Warmachine
tidustom
Lechero
Zano
Tenia
Tanjer
10 posters

Go down

I have a bad feeling. Empty I have a bad feeling.

Post  Tanjer Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:21 am

Hey guys =),

First week of Farming is over and it did not turn out the way I had hoped.

Tuesday (NA) Farming was with 6 players in Sky.

-Tenia
-Byla
-Lechero
-Bourdainer
-Mikata
-Atef
-(Igu)

Thursday (EU) Farming did not happen at all.

Players in the shell at starting time:

-Warmachine
-Zano
-Tanjer
-Chasey (logged on 2:15pm est)

9-10 players was available for farming the first week we startet up.
I have no intention of complaining nor make anyone feel bad about this, it is solely to give you an idea about my bad feeling.

During the summer some of our members have moved on. Some left the shell, some joined ned shells for Dynamis, Limbus etc etc. I respect and understand this.
Thing is, that the events that some of our members joined, are at the same time as we farm. This makes a huge difference, since we will only be able to gather small parties for farming.
Also the lack of important jobs that we need in Sky and Sea for farming will make it far too hard for us to get anything done in either areas. Of course you would say, that some of the things we do can be lowmanned, and that is completely true.
But that is not the real intention is it? After all, if you dont come to farming, you will not be able to lot on anything. That is the normal approach in all shells, and of course it is the same thing in Atomic.

Ater this first week, I already see a pattern for the Autumn. Autumn was the time where we were going to create a Kirin Zerg. Autumn was the time where we were going to Defeat tier 1, 2 and JoL in Sea.
With this few players for farming, I do not really see it happen.

Looking back, I think we have had a fantastic time, both in Sky and also in Sea. We have done nice events as a Shell, we have done Limbus, we have defeated Kirin several times.

If this is the end of it, then I am fine with that.

If you all want to carry on, then that is fine too. But things needs to be sorted out. Because there is no way that I am asking anyone to go up/down to a farming session where only 3-6 players will be present.

I would like to hear everyones thoughts about this.

-Would you like us to keep going and possibly make new days for farming?
-Would you like us to stop Sky/Sea?
-Would you like us to focus on other things? (Limbus, events, Scnm, Znm, salvage, einherjar, etc etc)

My thoughts:

If this lack of players for farming is a pattern that will happen over and over again, than I am shutting down Sky.
I will reform Atomic in to a fulltime Sea/Limbus/Znm (Salvage) shell and start recruiting players once more.
Everyone that wants to stay and can make the times, are more than welcome to stay.

I hope that we can stay the way we are and perhaps make some adjustments, meaning that more players are able to join in for farming up items for gear that they want.

I hope that you all understand why I made this post. I love Atomic and I love spending time with you all.
I respect and understand that some of you have moved on to other things, but you have to understand too that I as a dedicated player that spent a load of time helping you all getting to the point you are at now, refuse to stand in Sky/Sea, at the time of farming starts, singled out, alone and looking like a retard, cause noone is there.

Respect is a 2 way street and I hope you all will help me sort this out.

Thanks.
Tanjer
Tanjer
Tanjer

https://www.facebook.com "Karsten Larsen" feel free to look me up

Back to top Go down

I have a bad feeling. Empty Re: I have a bad feeling.

Post  Tenia Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:32 am

Excellent post Tanjer. If attendance for farming is suffering due to the conflict with other activities and if folks still want gear then I agree we should look at changing the activity days. I strongly agree that you must participate in farming if you want to qualify for the opportunity to lot on god drops.

Byla and I never planned to get any gear from sky. If the members don't need this activity then I'm happy to have a free day in my week.

Aside from my career I'm also doing volunteer work and my calendar is full. I'm happy to have some "me" time if it happens. 2010 will be even more crazy as I need to keep good on a commitment to do volunteer work for the Boy Scouts of America. The Order of the Arrow is calling and I cannot say no.

I will participate in all events where my calendar permits. I'm very interested in hearing the thoughts of everyone on this topic.
Tenia
Tenia
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:50 am

My schedule at the moment has 5 days out of the week available for FF11 being Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday nights free and all weekend pretty much. So at the moment I will not be able to make it for farming on Thursday nights. If you make additional nights for farming during the week I would be ok to make those. I am fine with doing any kind of events Sea/sky/limbus/ZNMS/ANMS/SCNMS, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zano Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:26 am

Well, I'm still in for sky and such. and I still want to at least taste some sea action, before I make any accusations about sea events XD
Zano
Zano
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lechero Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:50 am

I'm all for trying to work around some new farming schedule but if atomic decides to be done with Sky completely i'll probably stop all end game activity (minus Dynamis) for a while.

Lechero
Admin

Back to top Go down

I have a bad feeling. Empty I have a Bad Feeling

Post  tidustom Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:31 am

First of all I would like to say that I love Atomic and all of its members.
My playtime over the summer became very boring with nothing to do, so I have joined a Dynamis Shell that do runs on Mondays and Thursdays.
I tried to make a Atomic Dynamis shell at the beginning of the year and would still be very interested in getting this started so if you guys would like to do Dynamis in Atomic lets hear from you.

With regard to sky farming I would be interested in a new day that doesn't conflict with My Dynamis run.
Sea if not on a Monday is great too.
Would love to do other end game stuff too einenjar anything,
Not playing this game now to reap big rewards but I just want to have fun with the guys in Atomic as I did from December last year.
If I continue being a lonely player with nothing to do, I will probably quit the game all together.
tidustom
tidustom
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmachine Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:42 am

Well i will give ya my opinion....

It is probably the time to stop sky in atomic IMO.

The break was designed to give all of us a chance to take some time off/cut back the hours in game, so we can have some "our" time IRL. For me it was perfect, for others not so great. As tidus said it was very boring etc... Which is why people have taken the oppotunity to try/do other things in game. But i am not gonna rush home from work on a thursday and use my Sundays if no one else wants to do/needs Sky.

I personally think it would be best to use up all the pop sets we have now. Then move onto another end game event for atomic. Give us all a new fresh challenge and some fun.

Warmachine
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  chasey Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Kinda have to agree with war there - we have quite afew popsets for most things. also lots of kirins. i think if we use sets up - then hopefully every1 will be happy and move on to another endgame stuff. i know items like w legs, kirin osode and the nin top (cant think of the name rite now hehehe) ppls really want! there r quite a few ppls in our shell deserves them - and we will endevour to get them those precious pieces! if after our popsets have been used and lots of ppls are still short on drops we can rethink. But i feel the main priority is to get rid of popsets first and then let see wat happens Smile
chasey
chasey

Back to top Go down

I have a bad feeling. Empty sky

Post  Zano Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Haha, W: Legs [yes please]

Im still missing two important pieces up in sky Razz that and M:head. I can probably live without the other W: pieces, but Im cool with w/e the final decision is. If we continue sky till all drops are received, cool. If not, I'll get over it, lol. there will be other ways to get, I suppose: so Im cool with anything ^_^ just no shooting each others heads off and such.... lol
Zano
Zano
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmachine Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:13 am

Pew, Pew (no guns ploes) Very Happy

If you did want to get everyone who has items on their wishlist then i have tried to check them out to see how many Gods we would have top fight and here are the findings... (i appologise about the length of this in advance, lol thats the same line when i pick up women ><)

Info is taken from:-

http://atomic.heavenforum.org/sky-wishlist-f16/wishlist-sum-up-for-sky-t599.htm

Krin (most popular for items as we have done less of em)

Osode

Tidus
Dark
Aria
Apachie
Kewl
Tenia
Achil
Mika
NB

Pole

Lech
Aria
Kewl
Tidus
Zano

W Legs

Warmachine
Lechero
Zano
Bourd
Tenia
Achil
Tanjer
NB

Hectatomb

Lech
Aria
War

Shura Togi

Apachi
Lech
Tidus
Achil
Tanjer

Byakko

Haidate

Dark
Lech
Aria
NB
Apachie

Hecatomb Mitts

Lech
Aria

Shura Haidate

Apachie
Lech
Kewl

Zenith Crown

Apachie
Chasey

Genbu

Shield

Dark
Lech
Apachie

Genbu Kabuto

Lech
NB
Apachie

Crimson Greaves

Zano

Zenith Mitts

Apachie
Ariadne

Seiryu

Seiryu Sword

Dark

Crimson Gaunlets

Lech
Zano

Koenig Head

Zano
Achil

Zenith Legs

Apachie
Kewl

Suzaku

Suzaku Feet

Apachie
Lech
NB

Hecatcomb Legs

Lech
Aria
Warmachine
Setsuai

Shura Kote

Apachie
Lech

Zenith Slacks

Apachie

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a break down on the amount of items put into wishlists :-

Warmachine - 3
Zano - 5
Tidustom - 3
Kewlman - 4
NB - 6
Chasey - 1
Apachie - 14
Lechero - 15
Tanjer - 2
Dark - 4
Tenia - 2
Mika - 1
Bourd - 1
Achil - 3

At least this way we know what/how many items we need to get. Dunno if this helps the decision process but hopefully the information will show where we are at.

War

Warmachine
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:44 pm

I switched around my training commitments, Thursday night is fine for me now. Lets farms some stuff Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bourdainer1 Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:26 am

I am saddened but not particularly surprised by the level of participation in Atomic Sky farming. I agree with Tanjer that this indicates it is time to reconsider Atomic's Sky events. I was pleased to see that there are other events to be considered AND that Atomic LS remains a viable social entity for many of its members. I also read Chasey's post urging us to at least use up the many popset items we already have. I agree with the sentiment but I really think we do not have any combination of 18 members with the necessary jobs/skills to defeat, for example, Kirin. (I'm no expert in this area and could very well be wrong.) I do suggest that we consider selling some popset items. This would make Atomic a wealthy LS ready to plunge into new adventures for its members. Sea, Limbus, Zilart, etc. are waiting!

Bourdainer1
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  igu Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:10 am

Maybe you forgot my Seiryu's Kote and my Byakko's Haidate huh!? Razz
igu
igu
Expert Adventurer

http://www.goduto.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenia Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Igu, I'm going to stick my neck out there and say that he probably created that list based on the members that participated in farming sessions that obtained the drops to pop those gods, explaining why you are not on the list.
Tenia
Tenia
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  igu Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:07 am

Okie Dokie Cool
igu
igu
Expert Adventurer

http://www.goduto.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmachine Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Aye, tenia is correct, was nothing personal Igu Razz

like i said, took info from here >>> http://atomic.heavenforum.org/sky-wishlist-f16/wishlist-sum-up-for-sky-t599.htm

Whatever direction atomic goes, we'll get great gear for ppl and have fun Very Happy

Warmachine
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanjer Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:30 pm

There are still some thoughts going through my mind regarding the direction we will take.
I am sure Atomic will keep going regardless.

We need some more input from you guys. If you have any thoughts going on, please let us know by replying to this thread. In any case, we will still keep NA and EU seperated during the week and have everyone catch up on Sundays.
This have been a great way of doing events for us, but it requires that everyone helps out making it possible.
Tanjer
Tanjer

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRaziel Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:37 pm

Personally I don't really need any gear from Sky but if we are bringing Atomic Sky to a close I'd like to see items prioritised to jobs that will make proper use of them i.e. W.Legs to PLD's and RDMS, Kitty Pants to SAM, WAR and NIN's etc.

DarkRaziel
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zano Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:28 pm

I'd have to agree with Dark, though I really don't have a reason?? I know the lists are big, but I hope the best choice can be done, or something of the sort. (There I go confusing myself again >.<)
Zano
Zano
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

I have a bad feeling. Empty Limbus

Post  Tenia Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:23 pm

I've had some folks asking me in game about this event: Is this something that Atomic wants to pursue?
Tenia
Tenia
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanjer Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Tenia wrote:I've had some folks asking me in game about this event: Is this something that Atomic wants to pursue?

Limbus is starting up again this coming Sunday.
I will speak to you ingame regarding setting up NA runs again Ten =)
Tanjer
Tanjer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenia Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:25 am

Sorry Tanjer, my volunteer activities IRL are out of control right now. I didn't get on much this week except for Friday and Saturday night. Byla is so mean he actually made me play salvage Saturday night while half asleep - it wasn't a very good run as you can imagine as I was supposed to be healing people not dozing off. Sad
Tenia
Tenia
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum