Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7th of september - 13th of September.

+2
chasey
Tanjer
6 posters

Go down

7th of september - 13th of September. Empty 7th of september - 13th of September.

Post  Tanjer Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:27 am

Tuesday 8:30pm est:
Sea farming. We are looking for Ghrah M Chips and HQ flowers. Th4 would be a good idea to bring. I know Sparkey has got acces to Sea, so having Atef on Sparkey would be an option.
Farm in the Grand palace of Hux'hoi. Mobs are easier to farm there and the Ghrahs tend to drops chips faster.
As for HQ flowers, you have to move to the Garden of Ruhmet.
Should you "feel lucky" you can also try for the NM's in the Palace. We certainly could use some more Deeds.

Thursday 2pm est:
Sea farming. We are looking for Ghrah M Chips and HQ flowers. Th4 would be a good idea to bring.
Farm in the Grand palace of Hux'hoi. Mobs are easier to farm there and the Ghrahs tend to drops chips faster.
As for HQ flowers, you have to move to the Garden of Ruhmet.
Should you "feel lucky" you can also try for the NM's in the Palace. We certainly could use some more Deeds.

Sunday 1pm est:
Byakko x5. We have 5 popsets. Lets pop Byakko and kick its butt. Please be on time so the event can start as scheduled.

For those interested, Limbus run will take place afterwards. For now, Warmachine and Tanjer will be in charge of Limbus run. Meet in Port Jeuno 45 minutes after Byakko for job and pt setup.
Tanjer
Tanjer

https://www.facebook.com "Karsten Larsen" feel free to look me up

Back to top Go down

7th of september - 13th of September. Empty Re: 7th of september - 13th of September.

Post  chasey Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:11 pm

damn i hate sundays bro....... i can make it but as normal be late arriving for sky/gods. prolly make it for the 3rd pop onwards!!
chasey
chasey

Back to top Go down

7th of september - 13th of September. Empty Re: 7th of september - 13th of September.

Post  Byla Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:45 am

Tues: Will be on at 8-8:30 pst for Sea Farming
Thurs: Ditto

Depending on who shows we can DD or Manaburn.
I can bring RDM to DD or BLM to Manaburn.
No lolSCH yet.
Byla
Byla
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lechero Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:27 pm

i'll be there tonight and sunday, working during eu run.

if sparkey on th4 i can come sam/drg or pld (i don't have solid tanking gear yet >.<, but still an option if needed)

Lechero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikata Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Bourd and I will be at Tue Sea farming and Sunday's events Very Happy

woohoo! MNK rdy now, if we need some DD.

-Mika

Mikata
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

7th of september - 13th of September. Empty back in the saddle

Post  Tenia Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:56 am

Had fun farming again last night guys! See you Sunday ~ hope you are all reaching out to other members to pass the word that vacation is over. What a Face
Tenia
Tenia
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

7th of september - 13th of September. Empty >.<

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Vacation is over? I will try to be better at getting online with everyone. Razz bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down