Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Goal done :D

3 posters

Go down

Final Goal done :D Empty Final Goal done :D

Post  Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Final Goal done :D Ffxi_216

Ok my final Goal achieved. Eat your heart out Tanjer! Failed synth skill up FTW lol.

I will be around for a few days while I say goodbyes on my mules to my ff11 friends on a few servers. I might drop by the forums every now and then to see how everyone is doing if thats ok Very Happy

Hopefully I can drop some ff14 info off once in a while to tempt you all to move to that game with me when it comes out Very Happy

Cyran

Back to top Go down

Final Goal done :D Empty Re: Final Goal done :D

Post  Tanjer Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:57 am

Hey Cyran.

Gj on your Leathercraft skillz - would of been better if you had shown a Cerb mantle +1 instead of a break lmfao.

On a serious note, I will miss you alot. In the few months you chilled with us, you proved to be a wonderful person to hang around. You are always in a good mood with lots of humor to throw around. Especially your harrashment on Chasey was fantastic hehe - and I do bet that bro giggled once or twice =).

Other than that I can say that you are a great player - you showed good skills on our events and you always helped out when needed. Thank you for that.

I wish you all the best in RL Cyran. If you do decide to come back and hang out, dont be a stranger. You will always have a place in Atomic.

-Tanjer
Tanjer
Tanjer

https://www.facebook.com "Karsten Larsen" feel free to look me up

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmachine Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:29 pm

Lmao, a break on your final sync, sums up the fun which will always be carried around with cyrans character Very Happy

Warmachine
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  chasey Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:17 pm

well........................atleast i never had to give u a K ore LOL
but seriously, u was a gr8 laugh to have in atomic cyran. its always sad to see ppls go - but especially when they r EU. but imma sure we'll see u on ffxiv, coz most of us goin there when it comes out lol. anyways have fun with ya spare time away from ffxi, cya on ffxiv!!
chasey
chasey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum