Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystalline Prophecy/Moogle Kupo d'Etat

4 posters

Go down

Crystalline Prophecy/Moogle Kupo d'Etat Empty Crystalline Prophecy/Moogle Kupo d'Etat

Post  Athilorian Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Does anyone need either of these? Aub and I are stuck on the Fei'yin Fight for Crystal Proph and just starting the Moogle missions. If anyone else needs them we'd love to form a static to complete either/both.

Athilorian
New Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Crystalline Prophecy/Moogle Kupo d'Etat Empty Re: Crystalline Prophecy/Moogle Kupo d'Etat

Post  Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:00 pm

I can help with AMK, and I help with ACP when I get it on the 10th. I can also drag Kewlman along.

Back to top Go down

Crystalline Prophecy/Moogle Kupo d'Etat Empty Re: Crystalline Prophecy/Moogle Kupo d'Etat

Post  roe Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:46 am

I want to redo ACP final fight and will gladly help with the Fei’yin fight

Am still working on AMK with War, just awaiting the planets to align so we can be online at the same time. But again could come as a helper if you need.

roe
New Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRaziel Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Set a time/date and I'll be there.

DarkRaziel
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Athilorian Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:57 am

How does 1 EST work for folks this Saturday to do the Fei'Yin Crystal Prophecy fight? My RL brother is on the same fight so he'll be coming along as BLM or RDM, Aub PLD and I'll likely BRD or SAM.

Athilorian
New Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRaziel Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 am

Athilorian wrote:How does 1 EST work for folks this Saturday to do the Fei'Yin Crystal Prophecy fight? My RL brother is on the same fight so he'll be coming along as BLM or RDM, Aub PLD and I'll likely BRD or SAM.

In - PLD DRG or BRD?

DarkRaziel
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  roe Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:28 am

Working nightshift over the weekend so wont be on, GL though.

(On nightshift for like 2 weeks from Friday >.<)

roe
New Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Athilorian Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:43 am

Probably DRG DarkRaziel

/comfort Roe, nightshifts are never fun!

Athilorian
New Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Athilorian Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:43 am

I have to run some errands late morning so may not make it on quite at 1pm. Shall be back before 2pm though.

Athilorian
New Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  igu Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:48 am

Me and Apothecary needs this fight for ACP too...
igu
igu
Expert Adventurer

http://www.goduto.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum