Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gear Wishlist is here!

Go down

The Gear Wishlist is here! Empty The Gear Wishlist is here!

Post  Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:25 am

Hey there people!

If you look lower on the forum you will see a Pop NM Gear Wishlist. We are preparing to schedule these in once weekly, or every other week as time allows. Please be sure you check out the gear I've listed and include other gear you want if it involves using an item to pop the NM. If we have enough interest in that same item we will schedule it. This is not a place to ask us to camp an HNM where we must stand and wait a long time for the NM to pop. This is for the NMs that you force pop using a specific item to obtain the gear you wish for.

The only item I will caution you about choosing for your wishlist is reverend mail. This is for Lv.75 WHM that removes -25 MP and -5 MND. It gives +10 Accuracy and +10 Evasion. This item is meant to be used when a WHM needs to solo. This isn't going to help with LS events. There is much better gear to be obtained for WHM than this item. The WHMs in this LS have 2 or more Lv.75 jobs that can be used in place of the WHM when soloing is needed. If you would like to see the possible gear for your WHM then check this White Mage Gear Link and scroll to the bottom. Sure, the gear listed is obtained by other means than Sky or a Pop NM, but this gives you an idea of what is out there for you. I am not saying you cannot place the Reverend Mail on your wishlist. I am saying you should think twice and make sure this is an item you will use often. It would not be for the good of the LS, but used for your soloing adventures.

Best Regards,

Allura

Back to top Go down