Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to make up my mind......

5 posters

Go down

I need to make up my mind...... Empty I need to make up my mind......

Post  Tanjer Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:40 pm

On 2-3 full time PLD's for Sundays.

If we want to get all the way up to JoL and AV we have to have at least 2 Fulltime PLD's that are willing to gear the jobs up as fit and come with suggestions for gear setups.

Send me a PM here and lets talk.

-Tanjer
Tanjer
Tanjer

https://www.facebook.com "Karsten Larsen" feel free to look me up

Back to top Go down

I need to make up my mind...... Empty Re: I need to make up my mind......

Post  chasey Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:22 am

No problems bro - count me in.................. btw only jk Smile
Also bro - forget about War, i think he's too CHICKEN to come pld, also he's a very needy pld wanting refresh, haste, phalanx2 - u know ...he's a REAL whiner!!!!!!!! LMAO only jk war - was bored at work so replied to bro's post.
chasey
chasey

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmachine Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:31 am

I will make ya a deal, get me a rdm who can haste and refresh me (j/k chasey) and then also get me an Aegis and i will tank the shit out of anything you want!!!! Lol

I am more than willing to do this for the shell, you know that... that is if you want my gimpy pld to tank stuff. I will have to retire my rdm and get rid of all its gear though so i have room in my inventory Very Happy And some other crap i have lying around.

Question is, do you want my VelvetPld or do ya want someone else to do Very Happy i dont mind either way if other ppls step up and want to tank shizzzzzzzzzzszzzZZzzZZzzZZZZ!!!!!

On a side not, watching the AV vid fight, didnt they have a couple of RDMS tanking that...... LOL chasey get gearing up the RDM/NIN Very Happy

Warmachine
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanjer Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:31 am

Warmachine wrote:I will make ya a deal, get me a rdm who can haste and refresh me (j/k chasey) and then also get me an Aegis and i will tank the shit out of anything you want!!!! Lol

I am more than willing to do this for the shell, you know that... that is if you want my gimpy pld to tank stuff. I will have to retire my rdm and get rid of all its gear though so i have room in my inventory Very Happy And some other crap i have lying around.

Question is, do you want my VelvetPld or do ya want someone else to do Very Happy i dont mind either way if other ppls step up and want to tank shizzzzzzzzzzszzzZZzzZZzzZZZZ!!!!!

On a side not, watching the AV vid fight, didnt they have a couple of RDMS tanking that...... LOL chasey get gearing up the RDM/NIN Very Happy

I already consider you main Tank for Sundays War =). I just wanted it confirmed.
We need to add some gear to our Pld's so i hope to open up a discussion here and also get some pricetags on the items that we need.

Need one more to step up.
Tanjer
Tanjer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenia Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:06 am

If you don't need my healing or nuking power I have a nice buffer on my PLD. Just say the word.
Tenia
Tenia
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanjer Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:42 am

Tenia wrote:If you don't need my healing or nuking power I have a nice buffer on my PLD. Just say the word.

It would be a fulltime job for you Ten. And we need your whm or blm =).

Darkraziel and Warmachine both stepped up for the job and they will be our main tanks from now on.
Nothing new about them tanking, but I want them to focus solely on that job for Sundays.

There will be a few more "dedicated" jobs handed out soon. I want us to be as prepared for Tier II and Tier III Jailers as possible.
Tanjer
Tanjer

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRaziel Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:41 am

This is my current Magic Defence Set MDT.

It is a generic set that focuses on guaranteed Magic Damage Reduction rather than a elemental resist set up.

Assumptions
Magic Defence Bonus reduces magic damage by a bit less than 1% I'll round this up to 1%.
My Maths is good.

Gear
Gear alone is 22% Magic Damage Taken and Magic Defence Bonus+7 making 29% Magic Damage Taken with no buffs.

In slots that don't have Magic Defence Bonus or Magic Damage Taken I'm adding HP+ so those slots aren't wasted.

With a WHM with Shellra V fully merited I get 49.34% Magic Damage Taken (0.66% from Cap) and Magic Defence Bonus+7 making 56.34% Magic Damage Taken.

Upgrades
Coral Scale Mail +1 DEF:43 -4 +6 Magic damage taken -4% - Would Cap Magic Damage Taken
Iron Ram Dastanas DEF:22 HP+20 Enmity+4 "Magic Def. Bonus"+2 Set: Increases all elemental resistances
Iron Ram Hose DEF:36 HP+28 Enmity+4 "Magic Def. Bonus"+4 Set: Increases all elemental resistances

Links
Paladin Calculator
Magic Defense Bonus
Shellra V

DarkRaziel
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

I need to make up my mind...... Empty My Magic Defense and Restist Gear

Post  Warmachine Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:50 pm

I have both Elemental Resist and Magic Defense Gear, i think we need to do a bit of testing to guage whats gonna be better tbh. But from experience i found that elemental resist gear 100+ reduces dmg a lot more than magic defnse gear.

Magic Defense Gear

36% from current Armor Setup
10%-12% - if we have RDM subbed
24.2% - (Shell V) magic reduction with 1 merit on, 27.34% magic reduction on capped merit
-5%through to +20% - Magus Roll (Corsair Die) Depends on dice roll on outcome of Magic Defense Bonus

Gear to improve Magic Defense

4% - Merman Earrings (x2)
2% - Resolute Belt
2% - Merman Rings (x2)

Elemental Resist Gears

Fire Set

To Be updated

Warmachine
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down