Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldsmither - lvl 41+ to make mythril sheet

2 posters

Go down

Goldsmither - lvl 41+ to make mythril sheet Empty Goldsmither - lvl 41+ to make mythril sheet

Post  Tenia Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:33 pm

I need this for my PLD AF upgrade. I'll supply the crystal and the other material. Does anyone have the skills to make this for me?

Thank you.
Tenia
Tenia
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Goldsmither - lvl 41+ to make mythril sheet Empty Re: Goldsmither - lvl 41+ to make mythril sheet

Post  Tanjer Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:35 am

Tenia wrote:I need this for my PLD AF upgrade. I'll supply the crystal and the other material. Does anyone have the skills to make this for me?

Thank you.

I didnt lvl Smithing yet 10 =(. The only other one I know would be Achates, but he's quitting the game this weekend ; ;.
Tanjer
Tanjer

https://www.facebook.com "Karsten Larsen" feel free to look me up

Back to top Go down

Goldsmither - lvl 41+ to make mythril sheet Empty Re: Goldsmither - lvl 41+ to make mythril sheet

Post  Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:20 am

Tanjer wrote:
Tenia wrote:I need this for my PLD AF upgrade. I'll supply the crystal and the other material. Does anyone have the skills to make this for me?

Thank you.

I didnt lvl Smithing yet 10 =(. The only other one I know would be Achates, but he's quitting the game this weekend ; ;.
Ican tenia let me know i have all mats on a mule also GS skill ?? (only on a need to know basis" lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenia Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:30 pm

I got my sheet, thanks everyone.
Tenia
Tenia
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down