Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chasey's answer to War's question........

2 posters

Go down

Chasey's answer to War's question........ Empty Chasey's answer to War's question........

Post  chasey Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Sry to make a new topic from war's thread but i wanted to inform everyone on the ls wat is happening with me and ffxi. The answers for me at the present time and the foreseeable year is that unfortunately i would be unable to lead the ls in any form. This is because my dear wife is seriously unwell and needs my support, which is why i cannot play much on ffxi for now, only get on to escape rl from time to time.

I am sooooooooo sad to see my longtime bro leaving the game, he was the real reason i stayed on ffxi for so long. I will still be playing ffxi when he has left, i will continue to hold my atomic shell and be in it all by myself if that happens - might drag war to accompany me, as me and bro did for many months - log on and only me and him in atomic all night and then log lol.....

Final note, if some of u do decide to leave atomic after bro's departure - thankyou for all the great times and help with everything we have accomplished ingame. Remember i havent left the game - i will be on from time to time, most likely for limbus.
chasey
chasey

Back to top Go down

Chasey's answer to War's question........ Empty Re: Chasey's answer to War's question........

Post  Mikata Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:18 am

Chasey, hang in there and know that you, your wife and family are in our thoughts and prayers.

-Mika

Mikata
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down