Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limbus Leadership. If you could post feedback that would be great.

+2
Lechero
Dancingweapon
6 posters

Go down

Limbus Leadership. If you could post feedback that would be great. Empty Limbus Leadership. If you could post feedback that would be great.

Post  Dancingweapon Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:13 pm

I know you guys must be sick of these threads by now but if you could just spend a little time reading this I would be very thankful.

As there is no current leadership (from what I know of) for limbus, me and Justinp were talking about us leading it. Justin has quite a bit of knowledge in limbus and endgame in general. However, we are both new members and we don't know if it's our place to 'takeover'. We'd keep the dates and times exactly the same, we would move the points over so existing members work would not be lost and we'd keep the leadership style as much the same as possible. We like the shell being relaxed and casual and thus we don't want to make many changes.

I will copy and paste the list of people who still want to do Limbus/ask people in shell and see how many we have. Me and Justin will then open recruitment (which we'd like everybody's feedback on, we only want nice people.). We probably wouldn't start back up until after Christmas however.

But before all this, could we have your feedback before we decide on anything.

Regards, Justin and Dancingweapon.

Dancingweapon
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Limbus Leadership. If you could post feedback that would be great. Empty Re: Limbus Leadership. If you could post feedback that would be great.

Post  Dancingweapon Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:49 pm

People who posted in other thread:

Limbus:

Lechero
Byla
Dancingweapon
Justinp
Achil

Dancingweapon
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Limbus Leadership. If you could post feedback that would be great. Empty Re: Limbus Leadership. If you could post feedback that would be great.

Post  Lechero Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Thank you DW & JP for stepping up to take over. I am in for sure and if you need extra help with anything just let me know.

Because we we were cut short when it as time to fight Ultima, I'm requesting that Ultima be the first Proto fight we do when we are ready.

I'll be adding you two as Mod's for the Limbus thread. Since Tanjer's time is limited now it might be best to just create a new Limbus linkshell to replace the one we currently have.

As far as current pop set's and chip holders, I'm not sure how accurate the thread for that is. I know Tanjer has an Omega set, I'm not sure who's holding the two Ultima Pops or the second Omega. Possibly Warmachine or Chasey, I can't be too sure.

If you anything at all just PM me on the forum or /t me in game if i'm on.

Lechero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Limbus Leadership. If you could post feedback that would be great. Empty Limbus

Post  Bourdainer1 Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Sounds like you 2 guys are willing to make a real good try at this & have thought out a lot of the factors involved. Mikata & I are certainly willing to participate in Limbus as needed with you at the helm.

Bourdainer1
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmachine Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:45 am

If you do take over limbus DW and JP, i wish you all the best with it.

All the limbus chips are uptodate and correct in the limbus thread of who holds what etc, unless they decided they needed inv space and threw them. The only thing which needs doing, is adding the last 2 runs attendance points.

I will try come help out as much as i can, and when you need me to use my POP sets, all i ask is a little notice so i can say if i can be there for sure.

Regards

War

Warmachine
Expert Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Justinp Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks War. If you can update the last two points or give me the attendance on those two, that'd be great. Me and DW are planning on using a spreadsheet to organize the information because we feel it's a bit easier.

Justinp
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lechero Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:31 pm

You can add mika, bourd, atef and tidus to the roster.

Lechero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Byla Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:17 am

I can go on Sundays.
If a run is scheduled during the week I can be on by 8:30pm EST.
Byla
Byla
Advanced Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down